Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday.......

Have so many thing s to do!! Laundry......always laundry.....!!But that was not what I had in min today!!(tomorrow:0)! It was more....lets do some arts n craft with Oliver, who is my 2. child and I guess I have been lacking on being artistic with him, not good!! Last week I got him his first desk or table with his crayon's, paint n stuff for him to do more arts n craft, added some thing's to that today, foam letters n other fun things. So we decided to make the solar system with planets n all! So I went n line to see the order of the planets, n to remember them all, it's been a long time!! We saw all the planets and the order, we wrote down the order and colours of the planets, found a lot of good web sites!! But then I got really bothered, worried!!!! All these web sites about 21.12 2012???? got me thinking??? what to think??? It's scary, and not something I really want to think about.......the end of the world!!! and all these predictions!!! What to believe?? hmmmm
But we got our little planet system done, we did all of the planets, colours n we had fun!! This time with him is so precious!! I want time to stop!! All I can do is to enjoy the moments with him and my Leah (who is 9 going on 16?) But she is still my little girl!! I LOVE my kid's!! It's the hardest job in the world......but the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastisk vakre barn Siw og så artig at jeg nå kan følge med deg og dine her inne.
    Ha en fin fin dag Hilsen Mariann fra Lindeberg

    ReplyDelete