Monday, January 25, 2010

Morgen stund har gull i munn.......mandag......

Well the saying "morgenstund har gull i munn" meaning "the mornig is great with gold in it's mouth?" i guess is the translation......well We are up and going for a new week of work, school, homework, dance classes.......n more ......I never really said what I do for a living, well I have been a stay at home mom like it's called, and it has been great to bee there for my kids!! When we moved from Norway to America I wanted to stay home with my kids or only one at that time;0) Before that I worked 10 years for a Norwegian fashion clothing company called Bik Bok I was a region manager. It was a great job I love clothes and fashion for me and the kids! I think I miss working, to feel that feeling of independence so something is going to change sooooooon!! I work a little with my husband he/we have a wedding photography company www.josephpessar.com have been learning that business over the years. It's fun to learn photography, and it's great to be at weddings, everybody is soooo Happy!! Well one thing I have been doing since we moved here is Norwegian weddings, Norwegians that comes here to get married from Norway! They have destination weddings at the Norwegian seamen’s church in Miami and New York, we have about 60 weddings a year!! So that is so much fun and we get to meet all these Norwegians ;0) Well that is all for now;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment